- Interest rate and annual percentage yield earned on balance over $50.00
- Minimum balance to open an account is $5.00
- Call for more rate information.
Preferred Money Market Account (Money Market Savings)
- Minimum deposit/balance required to open an account is $2500.00
- Please call for Annual Percentage Yields (APY) and Interest Rates
- Limited number of transfers may apply
- This account is available to all customers
CDs and Retirement Plans
Safe, secure plans to save are important today – and for your future. At St. Clair State Bank, we’re ready to help you reach your financial goals.
Certificates of Deposit
Safety and stability. You may be looking for safety and stability when putting away your hard-earned money. St. Clair State Bank can help. With terms ranging from a few months to several years, we’ll help you achieve your saving goals. For more details about our FDIC insured certificates of deposit, or for current rates, please contact the St. Clair State Bank.
If you’re looking at ways to manage your money, plan for your retirement, or you’re nearing retirement, St. Clair State Bank can help. We’ll guide you through all of the options, from Traditional to Roth Plans and other options. We help take the mystery out of the process and the products. For more details about our retirement plans, or for current rates, please contact the St. Clair State Bank.